some random bits of the weekend:
- some mosaic at the waterpark
- a blurry little watercolour i found at m's house that i had made for her almost ten years ago. ten years!!!
- she also had this amazing orchid cactus on her front stairs, and the size and colour of the blooms are so outrageous i have become obsessed (epiphyllum?)
- one of my sister's euphorbias. not quite a pencil cactus, but close.
- lastly, since lately i am unable to remember what i eat without taking pictures and posting them here, just a little platter of roasted veg with farro i enjoyed last night. in a field. on a farm. yup.